Exterior painting to your home in Danville, CA, is more than just for aesthetic purposes. Giving exterior surfaces a fresh coat of paint will cover flaws and help seal the surfaces as protection from heat, moisture, and insects. Exterior painting also boosts your home’s curb appeal and potentially increases its value, especially from a resale perspective. So, never underestimate what a fresh coat of paint can impact your home!
While you can deal with exterior painting as a DIY project, nothing matches the results produced by professional painting contractors in Danville, CA. Custom Painting, Inc.’s team of paint experts delivers no less than the highest quality results that you can truly be proud of.
Why invest in professional exterior painting
You can definitely tackle exterior painting by yourself, if you have sufficient skills, the proper tools, and the luxury of time. But when you invest in experienced residential painters in Danville, CA, such as Custom Painting, Inc., the painting process will become easier and smoother in many ways:
- Professional painters have years of experience, so they no longer require a learning curve for doing their jobs correctly.
- Professional painters have their systems down pat, that’s why they are able to maximize their time and finish the project within the allotted time frame.
- They use quality paints, tools, and equipment, translating into smooth, durable, and long-lasting results.
- By hiring professional painters, you will save time and money. While hiring professionals is initially more expensive than attempting to DIY the paint job, the quality results they produce means you don’t have to spend time and money on correcting job mistakes (which DIY painters are usually prone to making).
Here are the following benefits of hiring a professional painting service:
- Enhanced curb appeal
- Protected surfaces
- Savings on foundational repair
- Increased resale value
- Extended lifespan to your home
When looking for a painting contractor, make sure that they:
- Have a valid and updated license.
- Have general liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance.
- Provide references upon request.
- Provide an honest and detailed job quote upfront.
- Provide a contract that writes all the details (such as contact information, scope and description of work, cost and payment terms, materials, timeline, etc.)
- Provide a written contract upon the completion of the project.
Our exterior painting services
Custom Painting Inc.’s residential exterior paint services include:
- Cleaning and power washing
- Surface repair and prep work
- Wood rot repair or replacement
- Brick waterproofing
- Deck painting or staining
- Door painting and refinishing
- Fence painting
- Full exterior painting (that includes painting trim, gutters, soffit, fascia, roofing, etc.)
- Decorative painting
- Color consultation
The painting process
Here’s Custom Painting, Inc.’s approach to painting the exterior of a home:
- Assessment – Our crew examines the condition of your home’s exterior surface by identifying areas of wear and tear, discoloration, etc., that will help them determine the necessary repairs, preparation, and paint steps.
- Preparation – Our crew prepares the work area by protecting lawns, decks, bushes, hedges, flower beds, and other surfaces from paint. Next, the crew will clean, repair, sand, and prime the surfaces to be painted.
- Painting – After the surfaces are cleaned, repaired, sanded, and primed, our crew begins to paint them, using quality paint products of specific types (water-based like latex and acrylic, or oil-based), color and shades, and finishes (flat, eggshell, satin, semi-glossy, or glossy). Unless otherwise specified, we apply two coats of paint for sufficient coverage.
- Quality assurance – Once painting is done, our crew conducts an inspection and final walkthrough to ensure that the job is completed to industry standards and to our customer’s satisfaction.
If you are considering painting the exterior of your home in Danville CA, contact Custom Painting Inc. at 925-866-9610 for a free consultation and estimate. We will make sure that the exterior painting is done right the first time, so you can enjoy your beautifully painted home for years to come.