A fresh coat of paint helps a commercial property in Danville, CA, look refreshed and updated, help it stand out from the competition, and potentially increases its value. Paint also provides protection for the structure and extends its useful life.
While exterior painting enhances a commercial building curb appeal, interior painting provides a welcoming experience for the customers, employees, and visitors and leaves a lasting positive impression on them. That is why exterior and interior painting is a major focus for commercial painters in Danville, CA because they understand the benefits that a fresh coat of paint can bring to any commercial building.
Painting is also a cost-effective investment that can give quick returns. But in order to achieve those quick returns for your business, invest only in a reputable painting contractor who can deliver results to your satisfaction.
Fortunately, Custom Painting Inc.’s team of professionals has completed hundreds and thousands of different commercial painting projects – much to our clients’ satisfaction! We have over 40 years of experience in residential and commercial painting. We are also licensed and insured. When you turn to Custom Painting, Inc. for your interior painting needs, you can rest assured knowing that we’ll get the job done right the first time.
Benefits of professional interior painting
When you work with painting in Danville, CA professionals, you will enjoy the following fantastic benefits:
- Professionals use their skills, experience, and the right tools to deliver quality and long-lasting paint finish.
- Hiring a professional team of painters saves you time. Unless you have the abundance of time, most people struggle to find free time to buy supplies, take out the furniture and décor, prepare the surfaces for painting, paint the walls, let the new coat of paint dry, and do the final cleanup. It can be a real struggle, especially if it’s your first time doing the job. On the other hand, professional painters know what to do and will go straight to the point to deliver the results you want within the established timeline without compromising quality.
- Painting can be a stressful job. Without realizing it, painting takes a lot of preparation and planning, and that alone can be draining. Painting shouldn’t be a stressful experience, so let the pros take the burden off your shoulders. All your painting needs will be taken care of, and all you have to do is to enjoy your newly painted commercial space!
- Professional painters know their paint products. They will help you select the best paint for every space in your commercial building according to type (latex, acrylic, oil-based, etc.), color, and finish (from flat to glossy).
- License and insurance. When the painters you hire are licensed and insured, it will give you peace of mind knowing that you and the paint crew will be protected in case of injuries or accidental damage to property occurring on the work site.
- You’ll be assured of exceptional results when you work with a professional painting contractor. Painters use only high-quality paints that won’t fade, peel, or chip after a few years. Nothing beats a professionally done paint finish! Your commercial space will end up looking fantastic. It will help you attract more customers and increase your property’s value, which is helpful, especially if you’re going to lease your commercial space.
We at Custom Painting, Inc. have spent over 40 years perfecting our craft, which is why we know that our crew of experienced and highly skilled painters can get the job right on the first go.
Our interior painting services
Custom Painting, Inc. offers the following interior painting services:
- Full-room painting – Painting on all four walls and ceilings. Flooring can also be included.
- Accent wall painting – Painting a single wall with a color that’s different from the rest of the walls. This is to draw attention to a certain part of a room that might be otherwise overlooked or to give a space a decorative flair that it might lack.
- Ceiling painting – Painting application to the ceiling of every type. We can also do decorative ceiling painting.
- Trim and molding painting – Painting application on trim, door and window frames, baseboards, crown molding, chair rails, etc.
- Decorative painting – Examples of decorative painting include faux finishes, murals, trompe-l’oeil (optical illusion painting), and stenciling.
Our painting process
- Assessment and initial consultation – Our estimators will assess your commercial property and provide a written quotation that lists down the details, including the cost of materials and labor. We also discuss with clients to understand their goals and vision for their commercial space.
- Surface and site preparation – This step consists of preparing the site and surfaces to be painted. Our paint crew takes out or covers furniture, covers the floors, removes wall décor and other installations, and protects certain surfaces from paint by taping them. Then, they will clean, repair, sand, and prime the walls and other surfaces for painting.
- Painting – Our crew uses paints according to their type, color, and finish, which should be correct and suitable for the space being painted. Depending on the complexity of the project or customer preference, the crew may apply paints by brushing, rolling, or spraying. Then, the newly applied coats of paint are left to dry.
- Quality inspection – After the paints have been dried, the crew does the cleanup and puts back the furniture and décor. Then, they do the final inspection and walkthrough to ensure there aren’t missed spots and to guarantee customer satisfaction.
Contact us today!
If you want to get the best value from your paint job, hire only reputable painters in Danville, CA. For the best results, call Custom Painting, Inc. at 925-866-9610. We have years of experience, expertise, and equipment to complete various sizes and complexities of commercial painting projects at unbeatable quality, time, and price.