Commercial painting in Danville is a quick and cost-effective way of updating the look of your commercial property.
Repainting your business every couple of years should be one of your priorities. Why? A fresh coat of paint (and a few tweaks on the furnishing) can impress new and long-time customers, attract tenants, and inspire employees. With a newly painted commercial space, transactions will be more robust, and you will be able to keep the cash flow going.
There are many other benefits of commercial painting, including:
- It creates a great first impression on customers.
- It attracts new customers and helps retain patrons.
- It helps increase profits.
- It creates a more energetic (and maybe even fun) environment for your tenants and employees.
- It positively reflects your company branding.
- It helps you keep pace with your competitors.
- It extends the life of your commercial property.
- You will save a lot of money in the long run.
Are you looking for a commercial paint contractor to paint your business in Danville and elsewhere in the Bay Area? If you have heard of Custom Painting, Inc., you might think of it as a company that does only residential painting. Not so.
Custom Painting, Inc. also paints commercial properties in cities and towns in and around the Bay Area. For us, no business is too big or too small – we will treat all projects with the same commitment to delivering the quality service you deserve.
But wait, why should you choose Custom Painting, Inc. to paint your business or facility? Here are some reasons why we should be your partner in making your business grow:
- We have over 40 years of experience providing residential and commercial painting to cities and towns in the greater Bay Area (which includes Concord, Danville, Pleasanton, Pleasant Hill, Walnut Creek, and those in the East Bay).
- We are licensed.
- We are bonded.
- We carry a $40,000,000 liability insurance.
- We do both interior and exterior painting.
- We will take jobs of any size – no size is too big or too small for us.
Here are some tips in case you have decided to have your commercial property repainted:
- Inspect the exterior of your commercial property thoroughly. If you see faded, damaged, cracking, or peeling paint, your employees, tenants, and customers see it, too.
- When was the last time your commercial building saw a paintbrush? Most experts recommend repainting your property every three to five years. However, the frequency also depends mainly on the environmental factors that can affect the longevity of a paint job.
- Take a walk around the interiors of the building. If you see noticeable scratches, scuffs, or other damage to the walls, it’s time to consider repainting.
- If you also feel that the existing colors look dark, dingy, old, and outdated, perhaps it’s time to give the interiors a modern and updated look.
- Make sure to consider the new paint job’s impact on your customers, tenants, and employees. You want to plan so that the new paint job will have the least negative impact on them.
- Choose the right commercial painting company ready to work with your unique scheduling needs so that they get the painting done on time and you can get back to business as usual.
- When deciding to paint the interiors, exteriors, or both, decide what the budget is for the project.
Investing in the physical appearance of your commercial property can impact your customers. The amount of money your customers spend can be seen as a reflection of how your business looks.
That’s why updating the appearance of your business with commercial painting in Danville should be one of your top priorities. Contact Custom Painting, Inc. at 925-294-8062 to set up a schedule with our estimator to visit your business.